In this post betting tips and previews of the 9th round of spanish Liga matches scheduled on Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 October 2015.
CELTA VIGO - REAL MADRID
- Augusto Fernandez is one yellow card away from a ban for the hosts.
- Andreu Fontas, Jonny and Dejan Drazic have all been passed fit to be involved this weekend.
- No changes are expected from Eduardo Berizzo, as Celta's unbeaten run continues.
- Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane should start in the absence of the injured Pepe.
- Isco and Casemiro should continue to hold their places in midfield, due to a whole host of injury absentees.
- Karim Benzema is a doubt due to a muscle problem, with Jese or Cristiano Ronaldo able to deputise up top.
Celta Vigo have gone eight competitive matches without suffering defeat, remaining as one of La Liga's invincible early front runners.
Real Madrid are 11 matches unbeaten in all competitions, with Rafa Benitez yet to suffer a competitive defeat with Los Blancos.
The visitors scraped a 0-0 draw with PSG in the Champions League during the week, with the likes of Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema and James Rodriguez sidelined.
Better avoid betting on the winner.
We choose BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.70 Matchbook)
SEVILLA - GETAFE
- Daniel Carrico, Beto and Nico Pareja are Sevilla's only injury concerns.
- Adil Rami should start again after being fielded against Manchester City in the Champions League.
- Vicente Iborra could be preferred to Steven N'Zonzi in midfield, with Fernando Llorente pushing for a start up top.
- Alvaro Vazquez is struggling with a knock, meaning Stefan Scepovic may be asked to deputise.
- Angel Lafita and Alvaro Medran are sidelined due to injuries, making choices in midfield easier for Fran Escriba.
- No changes are expected from the side that defeated Las Palmas last time out.
Unai Emery's men have steadied their domestic ship of late, picking up wins against Rayo Vallecano and Barcelona, as well as a draw with Eibar last time out.
Getafe have turned their form around miraculously, picking up seven points from the last available nine in La Liga.
Four clean sheets from the last five games suggest that Escriba's organised system is beginning to get results for the Madrid-based club.
HOME WIN (1.50, Sporting Bet)
BARCELONA - EIBAR
- Sergi Roberto joins Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi on the treatment table for Luis Enrique's side.
- Javier Mascherano, Sergio Busquets and Ivan Rakitic make up a depleted midfield three.
- Jeremy Mathieu should partner Gerard Pique in the back four, with Claudio Bravo coming back in between the sticks.
- Mauro Dos Santos and Aleksandar Pantic will continue in the visiting defence, due to Ivan Ramis' injury.
- Dani Garcia will start, but is merely one booking away from a suspension in La Liga.
- Borja Baston will look to maintain his early season form up top, with Keko expected to be deployed on the right.
Eibar are unbeaten in their last four top-flight matches, but have only picked up one victory in that period. A 2-0 victory over Las Palmas is their only three points since August.
The Blaugrana have suffered two defeats within their last four outings in La Liga; slipping up against both Celta Vigo and Sevilla.
Barca have recorded 11 home victories in a row in domestic competition, however, only failing to pick up maximum points on one occasion during the given period.
HOME WIN + OVER 2.5 (1.48, Betfair)
ATLETICO MADRID - VALENCIA
- Luciano Vietto misses out again due to injury, with Jackson Martinez set to partner Antoine Griezmann up top.
- Koke and Angel Correa are expected to be the wide options for the hosts.
- No selection surprises will be forthcoming from Diego Simeone, given his side's solid recent form.
- Aymen Abdennour is a doubt, but could be rushed back for a big clash.
- Paco Alcacer should continue up top, with Pablo Piatti and Sofiane Feghouli preferred out wide.
- Joao Cancelo and Jaume continue to get extended runs in the side.
A 4-0 Champions League group stage win over Astana will have confidence levels rather high at Estadio Vicente Calderon.
Valencia, meanwhile, have won four of their last five matches in all competitions, slumping to just one defeat in that period against Athletic Club.
Los Che have managed to find the back of the net in their last five consecutive matches, too, shaking off some early season rustiness.
HOME WIN (1.62, 10Bet)
10Bet is offering £5 NO DEPOSIT and 50% BONUS up to £200 + 100% CASHBACK on Combos click here to find out more
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.