In this post betting tips and previews of the 10th round of german Bundesliga: Bayern Munchen-Koln, Bayer Leverkusen-Stuttgart, Darmstadt-Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund-Augsburg and Borussia
BAYERN MUNICH - KOLN
- Javi Martínez could start at centre-back again, with David Alaba switching to left-back.
- Arjen Robben is expected to return to the squad, but should have to settle for a spot on the bench for now.
- Bayern could field their strongest XI to quickly get back on track after the loss at Arsenal during the week.
- Dominic Maroh is fully fit again and an option to replace either of the young centre-backs.
- Kevin Vogt could be a more defensive-minded option to replace Yannick Gerhardt in central midfield.
- Yuya Osako, Yannick Gerhardt, Milos Jojic and Simon Zoller all have a chance of starting behind or alongside Anthony Modeste.
Bayern have won their last 10 matches in the Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern's last 5 home games in the Bundesliga.
Bayern have won their last 4 matches against FC Cologne in all competitions.
Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 home matches in the Bundesliga.
Bayern have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches against FC Cologne in all competitions.
Bayern have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches against FC Cologne in all competitions.
Bayern won all of their nine Bundesliga games this season. They want to recover quickly in front of their home fans after a disappointing loss in the Champions League.
Köln have already picked up 14 points and improved in attack from last season. They seem to be stable enough to challenge for a mid-table spot this campaign.
Expect Bayern to dominate the game from the outset.
HOME WIN HANDICAP (-1.0) (1.48 Matchbook)
OVER 2.5 (1.42 Matchbook)
BAYER LEVERKUSEN - STUTTGART
- Wendell returns from suspension to start at left-back.
- Kevin Kampl could start in central midfield again, with Lars Bender a doubt for the match.
- Admir Mehmedi and Stefan Kießling compete for a spot in the starting XI.
- Christian Gentner is a doubt for the match and could be replaced by Lukas Rupp again.
- Carlos Gruezo is expected to replace the suspended Serey Dié alongside Rupp.
- Otherwise, manager Alexander Zorniger should field an unchanged team.
Leverkusen have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 9 home matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Stuttgart's last 9 away games in the Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored at least 2 goals in their last 9 home matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
Leverkusen are undefeated in 23 of their last 25 home matches in the Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have won 5 of their last 6 home matches against Stuttgart in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Leverkusen's last 6 home games in the Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches in the Bundesliga.
Leverkusen need to improve in attack again after back-to-back draws. They have to create more chances from open play for their potent strike force.
Stuttgart regained confidence with a win over Ingolstadt last weekend. They still need to work on their balance when pressing, while injuries and suspensions keep costing them stability.
Expect this to be a hard-fought game with both teams pressing early.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.50, Sporting Bet)
OVER 2.5 (1.48 , Sporting Bet)
BAYER DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.45, Sporting Bet)
HOME WIN (1.57, Sporting Bet)
DARMSTADT - WOLFSBURG
- Junior Diaz is expected to recover from a muscle injury in time.
- Jan Rosenthal, Marco Sailer and Mario Vrancic compete for a spot in central attacking midfield.
- All in all, manager Dirk Schuster has no reason to make any changes.
- Christian Träsch, Sebastian Jung and Vierinha all have a chance of starting at right-back.
- Josuha Guilavogui and Maximilian Arnold both have a chance of partnering Luiz Gustavo in defensive midfield.
- André Schürrle is the first option up front should manager Dieter Hecking decide to rotate in attack.
Wolfsburg have failed to win their last 5 away matches in the Bundesliga.
Damrstadt are in strong form and hard to overcome. They are very balanced and in a surprising ninth spot in the table so far.
Wolfsburg are back on track after a win against Hoffenheim last weekend. Another result here could be a great opportunity to close the gap to the top-3.
Expect Wolfsburg to try to control the game from the outset.
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.60, Betfair)
WOLFSBURG DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.65, Betfair)
BORUSSIA DORTMUND - AUGSBURG
- Sokratis and Neven Subotic compete for a spot at centre-back.
- Marcel Schmelzer is fully fit again and should start at left-back.
- Jonas Hofmann and Adnan Januzaj are the first attacking options on the bench.
- If Paul Verhaegh does not recover from a foot injury in time, Daniel Opare could start at right-back.
- Markus Feulner and Philipp Max compete for the spot at left-back.
- Dominik Kohr and the more attack-minded Ja-Cheol Koo both have a chance of starting in central midfield.
Borussia Dortmund are undefeated in their last 8 home matches in the Bundesliga.
Dortmund are back on track after a victory at Mainz at the weekend having gone three games without a win before. They still have to improve in possession against teams that defend deep.
Augsburg are at the bottom of the table. They have only won a single game so far and have to find their form and balance from last season again.
Expect Dortmund to try to put pressure on Augsburg from the outset.
HOME WIN + OVER 2.5 (1.65, PaddyPower)
BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH - SCHALKE
- Yann Sommer returns from injury to start in goal.
- Tony Jantschke is fully fit again as well, but Julian Korb should keep his spot at right-back for now.
- Thorgan Hazard and Andre Hahn are the first options, should manager Andre Schubert decide to rotate in attacking positions.
- Junior Caicara and Sascha Riether both have a chance of starting at right-back.
- Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg is an option to replace Leon Goretzka in central midfield.
- Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Klaas Jan Huntelaar compete for a spot up front.
Borussia M.Gladbach have won 7 of their last 8 home matches against Schalke in all competitions. Borussia M.Gladbach have been winning at both half time and full time in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Schalke in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Borussia M.Gladbach's last 10 games in the Bundesliga. Borussia M.Gladbach have won their last 4 matches in the Bundesliga. Schalke have won 5 of their last 6 matches in the Bundesliga.
Borussia M.Gladbach have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Schalke in all competitions.
Borussia M.Gladbach have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in the Bundesliga.
Borussia M.Gladbach have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Schalke in all competitions.
Gladbach have won all of their four Bundesliga games under interim manager Andre Schubert and are in great form at the moment. They are very strong and versatile on the attack.
Schalke are in decent form themselves and currently in the third spot. They still have to work on their balance in midfield though.
Expect this to be an open game with several chances at both ends of the pitch
BORUSSIA DOUBLE CHANCE (1.28, Bet Victor)
OVER 1.5 (1.24, Bet Victor)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.