In this post betting tips and previews of EURO 2016 playoff matches: Ukraine-Slovenia and Sweden-Denmark.
UKRAINE - SLOVENIA
- Ruslan Rotan will miss both legs with a hamstring injury picked up in the Europa League last week. The home side will also be missing Taras Stepanenko (suspension), but they should have Andriy Pyatov available following a knock.
- Tim Matavž, Nejc Skubic and Dejan Trajkovski have all been dropped, paving the way for Srečko Katanec, Mišo Brečko, Siniša Andjelković and Benjamin Verbič to be brought into the squad.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Ukraine's last 3 games in the European Championship (including qualifiers).
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Slovenia's last 3 games in the European Championship (including qualifiers).
This is only the fifth times these two sides have met and it's a repeat of the Euro 2000 play-off, which saw Slovenia advance as 3-2 winners on aggregate. Slovenia are yet to taste defeat against Ukraine (W2,D2).
Ukraine, however, will be hoping their imperious home form will give them an advantage going into the second leg, having only lost two of their last 17 matches on home soil in all competitions.
UKRAINE DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.41 Matchbook)
HOME WIN (1.70 Matchbook)
SWEDEN - DENMARK
- Sweden will be without midfield enforcer Pontus Wernbloom (thigh injury) for the first-leg of the Scandinavian derby.
- Kim Kallstrom is struggling with a bout of illness and there are also concerns over Oscar Lewicki, who was diagnosed with concussion earlier this month.
- The absences of Kallstrom, Lewicki and Ekdal could prove problematic for the home side, leaving a gaping hole to fill in the middle of the park.
- Denmark will be without Pione Sisto (groin injury) and Leon Andreasen, who is unavailable after cutting himself opening a parcel.
- Their starting XI shouldn't be too dissimilar from what has been seen in recent matches.
Denmark have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 matches against Sweden in all competitions. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Sweden's last 11 games in the European Championship (including qualifiers). Sweden have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Denmark in all competitions. Denmark have won their last 4 matches against Sweden in all competitions. Denmark have failed to score in their last 3 matches in the European Championship (including qualifiers). There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Denmark's last 7 games in the European Championship (including qualifiers).
Sweden have won 45 of the 105 encounters between the nations, but Denmark have won each of the last four keeping a clean sheet in each of those matches. However, they've failed to win any of their last eight matches on the road.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored seven of Sweden's last 11 qualifiers goals and their hopes of making the next summer's competition are very much pinned on his shoulders here.
Conversely, Nicklas Bendtner has also proved similarly indispensible to Denmark's hopes having played a direct hand in six of their last seven goals in qualification (2 goals + 4 assists).
SWEDEN DOUBLE CHANCE (1.30 BetVictor)
OVER 1.5 (1.33 BetVictor)
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.