In this post betting tips and previews of the second leg of EURO 2016 playoff: Hungary - Norway. First leg ended with a 0-1 win for hungarian team.
HUNGARY - NORWAY
- Roland Juhasz returns from suspension and could start alongside Richard Guzmics at the heart of the defence.
- Zoltan Gera misses out for Hungary here through suspension, with club teammate Adam Pinter likely to deputise in the middle of the park.
- Other than that, Bernd Storck will likely resist the temptation to make too many changes here.
- Adama Diomande misses out once more through injury, though is Per Mathias Hogmo's only injury concern for Norway.
- While they fell to a 1-0 defeat on home turf on Thursday night, Hogmo could name an unchanged XI for the second leg meeting with Hungary.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Norway's last 6 games in the European Championship (including qualifiers).
Hungary are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches in the European Championship (including qualifiers).
Against all odds, Hungary secured a 1-0 win in Norway on Thursday night and hold all the cards ahead of the second leg. Hero on the night Gabor Kiraly needs to turn out a similar performance here in order to maintain their chances of securing a Euro 2016 berth.
Norway worked the Hungarian shotstopper over the 90 minutes, yet failed to find a way past the Haladas star. They, though, will be confident of finding a way past Kiraly as they look to rescue the tie on Sunday evening.
However, their efforts could be in vain. Hungary have the advantage in the return leg and could see out a 1-1 draw, confirming a place in France next year as a result.
HUNGARY DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.60 BetVictor)
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.