In this post betting tips and previews of the second leg of EURO 2016 playoff: Ireland-Bosnia. First leg ended with a 1-1 draw in Bosnia.
UK AND IRISH CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE
£50 FREE BET AFTER SIGN UP!
IRELAND - BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA
- Shay Given and David Meyler are both sidelined for Ireland here with respective knee problems.
- Shane Long, John O'Shea and Daryl Murphy are all doubts and will be assessed closer to kick off, though Murphy is expected to recover from a calf problem in time.
- Jonathan Walters returns from suspension and could start on the right.
- Muhamed Besic returns from suspension and may come into the Bosnia midfield.
- Sead Kolasinac could come into the side at left-back, with Ervin Zukanovic pushed further forward.
- Other than that, one would not expect wholesale changes for the visitors here.
Despite being second best for much of the game, Ireland secured a 1-1 draw on Friday night and hold the advantage ahead of the second leg. The last meeting between the two teams in Ireland resulted in a 1-0 win for the hosts.
Bosnia need to put in a much-improved performance here if they are to progress to Euro 2016. They disappointed in front of their own fans, but it won't get much easier in Ireland.
The home side will look to their passionate support to secure their place in France next year and should have what it takes to secure the win.
IRELAND DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.60 BetVictor)
UNDER 1.5 1st HALF (1.28 BetVictor)
OVER 0.5 2nd HALF (1.29 BetVictor)
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.