In this post betting tips and previews of the second legs of EURO 2016 playoffs: Denmark-Sweden and Slovenia-Ukraine.
UK AND IRISH CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE
£50 FREE BET AFTER SIGN UP!
DENMARK - SWEDEN
- Denmark will be without Pione Sisto (groin injury) and Leon Andreasen, who is unavailable after cutting himself opening a parcel.
- Nicolai Jorgensen came off the bench to score a crucial away goal at the weekend and could be rewarded with a starting berth.
- Kim Kallstrom came through illness and Oscar Lewicki overcame concussion to start in the first-leg and could retain their place here.
- Mikael Antonsson will be absent for the second-leg after picking up a groin injury in the 2-1 win on Saturday.
- With so few days between the games, fatigue could play a major part late on.
Sweden hold a slender advantage coming into the second-leg of this Euro 2016 qualifier, but they will proceed with caution having conceded a late away goal to Denmark.
Morten Olsen want's to end his 16 years in charge of Denmark by taking them to another major tournament and he will have to do so from coming behind in this tie.
This fixture could also hold great significance for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who realistically only has one more major tournament left in him.
DRAW (3.40 BetVictor)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.83 BetVictor)
OVER 0.5 2nd HALF (1.28 BetVictor)
SLOVENIA - UKRAINE
- Slovenia haven't got too many options in order to turn this around, so they could stick largely to the same team that lost in the first-leg.
- Ukraine can welcome back Olexandr Kucher and Taras Stepanenko to first-team action having both missed the first-leg win through suspension. The latter is likely to come straight back into the side.
- Ruslan Rotan, however, is still out.
Ukraine's 2-0 win in the first-leg has put them firmly in the driving seat to qualify for the Euro's next summer. Mykhaylo Fomenko's men only tasted defeat against Spain on their travels in the group stage of qualification and should have enough left in the tank to see it through here.
Slovenia will hope to draw on their play-off final success over Ukraine that falls 16 years exactly on the day where a 1-1 draw was enough to see them through to Euro 2000. They will, however, need to score at least three goals if they are to go through here, a feat they've only managed twice in their last 20 outings.
UNDER 1.5 1st HALF (1.30 BetVictor)
OVER 1.5 2nd HALF (2.45 BetVictor)
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.