In this post betting tips and previews of the 15th round of english Premier League matches.
10Bet is offering £5 NO DEPOSIT and 50% BONUS up to £200 + 100% CASHBACK on Combos click here to find out more
STOKE CITY - MANCHESTER CITY
- Mark Hughes will have Ryan Shawcross available after he missed their midweek League Cup win over Sheffield Wednesday because of the red card he picked up against Sunderland last weekend.
- Mame Biram Diouf could also come back into Hughes' thoughts after missing out in midweek to attend his wife in labour.
- Peter Crouch, however, is ruled out after lasting just 12 minutes into his first start of the season on Tuesday night. He could be joined on the sidelines by Peter Odemwingie, too.
- Manuel Pellegrini will be without Joe Hart, Sergio Aguero, Yaya Toure, Fernando, Samir Nasri and Pablo Zabaleta for the trip to Stoke, while Jesus Navas and Vincent Kompany remain doubts.
- Eliaquim Mangala is suspended after picking up five bookings for the season, which means Nicolas Otamendi and Martin Demichelis should form the heart of City's defence.
- David Silva is pushing for a return to league action after recently making his comeback from injury.
- Stoke bounced back from their shock defeat to Sunderland in the league to book their place in the League Cup semi-finals for the first time in 43 years in midweek. Confidence will be high among the Potters having only lost twice in their last 12 matches in all competitions.
- Mark Hughes' side will host league leaders Manchester City, who could be without a number of star players, although the expected return of David Silva should be a huge boost. Manuel Pellegrini's men will be pushing for a win that will give them a three point lead over their title rivals before they have even kicked off.
- Stoke's home form has surprisingly been there Achilles' heel this season and with only 2 wins from 14 Premier League encounters against City, this may not be the time for an upturn in their fortunes.
AWAY WIN (1.70, Matchbook)
MANCHESTER DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.48, Matchbook)
OVER 2.5 (1.80, Matchbook)
WEST BROMWICH ALBION -
- Chris Brunt returns from suspension, though West Brom are without key midfielder Claudio Yacob for the welcome of Tottenham.
- Ben Foster remains Tony Pulis' only injury concern coming into this Premier League fixture.
- Gareth McAuley could also start in places of Jonas Olsson alongside Jonny Evans.
- Dele Alli returns from suspension for Tottenham and should replace the injured Ryan Mason in midfielder, after the latter limped off the field in the 0-0 draw with Chelsea.
- Nabil Bentaleb is also a doubt for Spurs ahead of their trip to the Hawthorns.
- Alex Pritchard and Nacer Chadli are both ruled out for the north London outfit.
- West Brom fought back well to secure a 1-1 draw with West Ham last weekend, though they have won only one of their last four league games. The Baggies have failed to win any of the last five league meetings with Spurs on home turf, losing three.
- Tottenham prolonged their unbeaten run with a 0-0 draw with Chelsea on Sunday, extending the streak to 13 league games. Following a week's rest after a hectic November, a re-charged Tottenham have what it takes to secure victory in this one.
- They should do just that with a comfortable win over West Brom.
AWAY WIN (1.85, Sporting Bet)
TOTTENHAM DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 4.5 (1.35, Sporting Bet)
MANCHESTER UNITED - WEST HAM
- Louis van Gaal has a handful of injury concerns ahead of the visit of West Ham this weekend. The Dutchman has already confirmed he will be without captain Wayne Rooney, who has a "nasty" ankle injury, and Ander Herrera, Marcos Rojo and Phil Jones.
- Jesse Lingard, however, is in contention to return to the squad, while Luke Shaw and Antonio Valencia remain long-term injury absentees.
- Slaven Bilic will have to continue without Enner Valencia, Dimitri Payet and Diafra Sakho here, which should mean Andy Carroll leads the line.
- Mark Noble and James Collins are also available for selection after missing their 1-1 draw with West Brom through suspension.
- Alex Song is also pushing for a start here, but could miss out.
- West Ham's season is beginning to show signs of tailing off now after such a mesmeric start. They will, however, be looking to add Manchester United to their incredible list of away day scalpings, which already includes Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City among others.
- The pressure is well and truly on Louis van Gaal to turn things around at United having gone through a tricky last few weeks. Nevertheless, United are only two points off the league leaders going into the weekend and should fancy their chances against a West Ham outfit on the slide.
WEST HAM DOUBLE CHANCE (2.75, Betfair)
OVER 2.5 (2.00, Betfair)
SWANSEA - LEICESTER
- Jonjo Shelvey returns from suspension and could replace Leon Britton in midfield.
- Franck Tabanou is Garry Monk's only injury concern due to a thigh problem and misses out here.
- Elsewhere, Monk could name a similarly looking XI to the one that lost to Liverpool.
- Nathan Dyer is absent for Leicester as he is unable to play against his parent club.
- Claudio Ranieri will be without injury pair Matthew James and Ritchie de Laet for the trip to Swansea.
- The Leicester boss could name an unchanged XI for this one.
- Defeat to Liverpool means Swansea have won just one of their last 10 league games, with the downturn in form meaning they now sit just four points above the relegation zone. However, the Swans have won their last three meetings with Leicester on home turf.
- The Foxes, though, are flying this season and currently sit second in the league on goal difference only. Leicester are the only team yet to lose a game away from home in the Premier League this season and manager Claudio Ranieri will be keen to extend this fine form on the road.
- In front of their own fans, the Swans should be confident of a positive result, but Leicester could sneak the win in what promises to be a hugely entertaining encounter at the Liberty Stadium.
LEICESTER DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.80, PaddyPower)
OVER 2.5 (1.80, PaddyPower)
CHELSEA - BOURNEMOUTH
- The big news for Chelsea is that Thibaut Courtois is back in contention after missing a lengthy spell out injured. He is likely to come back straight into the starting XI at Asmir Begovic's expense.
- Falcao, however, remains sidelined. Diego Costa could come back into the starting XI after being benched for the first time by Jose Mourinho in the draw to Spurs last weekend.
- Loic Remy could still be missing following the birth of his child.
- Kurt Zouma could continue alongisde Gary Cahill in defence with John Terry still sidelined with an ankle injury picked up in last week's Champions League win over Macaabi Tel-Aviv.
- The Bournemouth boss could have huge problems in selection for the trip to Stamford Bridge. As well as being without long-term injured quartet Tommy Elphick, Tyrone Mings, Max Gradel and Callum Wilson, Eddie Howe could also be missing Adam Federici, Marc Pugh, Harry Arter and Artur Boruc too.
- They will also be without Christian Atsu, who is unable to face his parent club here.
- With Boruc and Federici both doubts, Ryan Allsop could be given his first start in the Premier League after coming on in the frantic 3-3 draw at Everton last time out.
- Chelsea come into this match unbeaten in their last three competitive games, having kept a clean sheet in each of those matches. They are slowly returning to their normal selves and they will have a good chance to record a big win against newly promoted Bournemouth.
- Eddie Howe's men did fantastically well to recover from 2-0 down against Everton to draw 3-3 with almost the final touch of the game. That will have felt like a win for the Cherries and give them added confidence coming into their first ever Premier League meeting with the Premier League champions.
HOME WIN (1.36, William Hill)
CHELSEA DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.60, William Hill)
WATFORD - NORWICH
STOKE DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5
ARSENAL - SUNDERLAND
SOUTHAMPTON - ASTON VILLA
MANE TO SCORE ANYTIME
NEWCASTLE - LIVERPOOL
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.