In this post betting tips and previews of the 19th round of german Bundesliga matches scheduled on 30/31 January. Bayer Leverkusen - Hannover, Borussia Dortmund - Ingolstadt, Darmstadt
- Schalke 04 and Stuttgart-Hamburger.
10Bet is offering £5 NO DEPOSIT and 50% BONUS up to £200 + 100% CASHBACK on Combos click here to find out more
BORUSSIA DORTMUND - INGOLSTADT
- Lukasz Piszczek and Matthias Ginter compete for the spot at right-back.
- Marcel Schmelzer should return to start at left-back, with Joo-Ho Park dropping to the bench.
- Gonzalo Castro and Shinji Kagawa compete for a spot in midfield.
- Robert Bauer will most likely replace Markus Suttner at left-back again.
- Max Christiansen could replace the suspended Pascal Groß in central midfield.
- Dario Lezcano could make his full debut up front, with Elias Kachunga switching to the left wing..
- Dortmund are eight points ahead of the third spot after a win against Gladbach last weekend. They have no real injury problems and continue to be in top form.
- After four matches without a victory, Ingolstadt won against Mainz last weekend. Their defence is very solid and well-organised, but they have to create more chances.
- Expect Dortmund to try to put pressure on their opponents from the outset and Ingolstadt to defend deep.
HOME WIN HANDICAP (-1.0) (1.55, Matchbook)
HOME WIN + OVER 2.5 (1.58, Matchbook)
BAYER LEVERKUSEN - HANNOVER 96
- Tin Jedvaj should keep his spot at right-back.
- Julian Brandt and Admir Mehmedi are the first options on the flanks.
- Stefan Kießling and Javier Hernández could both start in a 4-4-2 formation again.
- Ceyhun Gülselam could replace the suspended Christian Schulz at centre-back.
- Salif Sané also serves a one-match ban and should be replaced by new signing Hotaru Yamaguchi.
- Otherwise, manager Thomas Schaaf most likely won't make any changes.
- Leverkusen need to pick up points at home now and control matches against lesser opposition. They have to improve on the attack against teams that defend deep.
- Hannover are at the bottom of the table after a disappointing defeat against Darmstadt in manager Thomas Schaaf's first game in charge. The new system has to work out quickly.
- Expect Leverkusen to put pressure on Hannover from the outset.
HOME WIN + OVER 2.5 (1.75, Sporting Bet)
DARMSTADT - SCHALKE 04
- Luca Caldirola and Junior Díaz compete for the spot at left-back.
- Tobias Kempe is an option to start on either flank or behind the striker.
- All in all, manager Dirk Schuster has little reason to make any changes though.
- Roman Neustädter will replace the injured Benedikt Höwedes at centre-back once again.
- Junior Caicara and the more defensive-minded Sascha Riether both have a chance of starting at right-back.
- Franco Di Santo up front or Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg in central midfield could replace Max Meyer in the starting XI.
- Darmstadt picked up important points in relegation battle at Hannover last weekend. They continue to be a dangerous opponent on the break.
- Schalke have lost two of their last three games and manager André Breitenreiter is under slight pressure already. His team desperately needs to improve in possession.
- Expect this to be an intense game, with Schalke having to dominate possession.
SCHALKE 04 DOUBLE CHANCE (1.34, Betfair)
STUTTGART - HAMBURGER
- Toni Sunjic could return from suspension to start at centre-back.
- Kevin Großkreutz should keep his spot at right-back for now.
- Other than Sunjic, manager Jürgen Kramny most likely won't make any changes.
- Cléber will replace the injured Emir Spahic at centre-back again.
- If Lewis Holtby does not recover from a knee injury in time, Gideon Jung will start in central midfield.
- Otherwise, manager Bruno Labbadia is not expected to change anything.
- Stuttgart are full of confidence after back-to-back wins. They are dangerous going forward and more stable at the back, since new manager Jürgen Kramny took over.
- Hamburg did well in a 2-1 defeat against Bayern last weekend, but need results now. They only picked up one point from their last four matches.
- Expect this to be a competitive and hard-fought game.
STUTTGART DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.54, PaddyPower)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.