Champions League Round of 16, first leg. Betting tips and preview for Arsenal - Barcelona which takes place on Tuesday 23rd February in Emirates Stadium.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER AND GET 16/1 ON ARSENAL TO BEAT BARCELONA
IN EMIRATES STADIUM.
MAX BET £10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
ARSENAL - BARCELONA
- Arsene Wenger isn't expected to spring any surprises in selection, with the likes of Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott having to settle for a spot on the bench.
- Still unavailable are Tomas Rosicky, Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta and Santi Cazorla.
- Arsenal will face off against the reigning European champions for the first time since the 2010/11 campaign.
- Barcelona are 32 games unbeaten in all competitions.
- The Gunners haven't reached the quarter finals stage of the Champions League for six years and their wait is likely to be prolonged this season.
- Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez have scored 81 goals across all competitions this season, 20 more goals than Arsenal have managed as a team across the four competitions they have been involved in this season.
BARCELONA DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.50, 888Sport)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.85, 888Sport)
AWAY WIN (1.80, 888Sport)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 1-2
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.