Champions League Round of 16, first leg. Betting tips and preview for Juventus - Bayern Munich which takes place on Wednesday 23rd February in Turin.
OFFER OF THE DAY
GAMBLERSONLY EXCLUSIVE OFFER
SIGN UP AT WIN A DAY CASINO BY CLICKING HERE AND GET:
✓ ✓ $26 TOTALLY FREE
✓ ✓ $700 BONUS ON YOUR FIRST 5 DEPOSITS!
JUVENTUS - BAYERN MUNICH
- Giorgio Chiellini is closing in on a return to fitness for Juventus, but is unlikely to feature for the welcome of Bayern Munich.
- Elsewhere, Kwadwo Asamoah, Alex Sandro and Martin Caceres all miss out due to injury.
- Max Allegri is expected to name his strongest XI after resting key players for the 0-0 draw with Bologna on Friday night.
- Pep Guardiola is without defenders Javi Martinez, Jerome Boateng and Holger Badstuber for the trip to Juventus.
- Mehdi Benatia could come into the starting XI at centre-back, partnering David Alaba at the heart of the defence for this one, with Juan Bernat featuring at left-back.
- Philipp Lahm and Thiago Alcantara are both expected to come into the side in place of Rafinha and Kingsley Coman
- Last season's runners' up host Bayern Munich at the Juventus Stadium having failed to win any of their last four competitive meetings with the Bundesliga side, losing three. The Serie A outfit have lost the last two times these European heavyweights have met in Italy, with Bayern scoring a combined six goals in the process.
- Bayern have failed to win only one of their last six competitive away games, that resulting in a 0-0 draw with Bayer Leverkusen. The German outfit lost one of their three away Champions League ties in the group stages, that coming at Arsenal, but should be confident of a positive result against the Serie A side.
- This is a tough tie to call against two of Europe's in form sides, which could result in a draw.
DRAW (3.50, 888Sport)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.85, 888Sport)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 1-1
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.