Champions League Round of 16, first leg. Betting tips and preview for Dynamo Kyiv - Manchester City which takes place on Wednesday 24th February in Ukraine.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER AND GET 7/1 ON MANCHESTER CITY TO BEAT
DYNAMO IN KIEV.
MAX BET £10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
DYNAMO KYIV - MANCHESTER CITY
- Vitorino Antunes is suspended for the Ukrainian side, with Domagoj Vida expected to deputise at right-back once more.
- Oleksandr Rybka is Serhiy Rebrov's only injury concern, meaning Oleksandr Shovkovskiy is set to start between the sticks.
- Other than that, Rebrov is expected to name his strongest XI for this one.
- Manuel Pellegrini is without Samir Nasri, Jesus Navas, Kevin De Bruyne, Fabian Delph, Bacary Sagna and Wilfried Bony due to injury.
- Eliaquim Mangala is available having returned from injury, but is unlikely to start this one.
- David Silva, Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero will all come back into the starting XI after missing the 5-1 defeat at Chelsea on Sunday.
- Dynamo Kyiv haven't played a competitive fixture since their 1-0 win over Maccabi Tel Aviv back in December. While they've played a large number of friendlies in that time, the welcome of Manchester City is hardly the ideal return to competitive action for the Ukrainian outfit.
- Manchester City, though, have underwhelmed of late. The Citizens have lost their last three competitive outings, crashing out of the FA Cup and losing ground in the title race in the process. City need to return to form quickly if they are to maintain their pursuit of the Champions League.
- City rested key players on Sunday and given Kyiv's lack of competitive action, the Premier League side could sneak the win.
MANCHESTER CITY DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.50, 10Bet)
AWAY WIN (1.80, 10Bet)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 1-2
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.