Champions League Round of 16, first leg. Betting tips and preview for PSV - Atletico Madrid which takes place on Wednesday 24th February in Eindhoven.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER AND GET 7/1 ON MANCHESTER CITY TO BEAT
DYNAMO IN KIEV.
MAX BET £10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
PSV EINDHOVEN - ATLETICO MADRID
- PSV will entertain Atletico Madrid without the suspended Luuk de Jong, while Andres Guardado and Maxime Lestienne are expected to miss out through injury.
- Jetro Willems has returned from a long-term injury in recent weeks, but it may be too soon for him here, with Joshua Brenet expected to come in at left-back despite Willems' stand out performance at the weekend.
- Marco van Ginkel is in line to start in midfield with Guardado out injured, while Jurgen Locadia may have to start as the frontman with de Jong suspended.
- PSV are into the knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time in nine years and managed so by edging out Manchester United for second spot in the group.
- Atletico finished the group stages unbeaten away from home and with a defensive record (3 goals conceded) that could only be bettered by PSG (1).
- PSV have won 18 of their last 22 matches in all competitions and this leg may be closer than previously anticipated.
ATLETICO MADRID DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.48, 888Sport)
UNDER 1.5 FIRST HALF (1.33, 888Sport)
AWAY WIN (1.90, 888Sport)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 0-1
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.