Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Real Madrid - Roma. The 1st leg saw spanish team prevail in Rome (0-2).
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER HERE AND GET 20/1 ON REAL MADRID, WOLFSBURG AND
PSG ALL TO WIN!
MAX BET £10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
REAL MADRID - ROMA
- Zinedine Zidane can not count on Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, Karim Benzema and Alvaro Arbeloa all injured.
- Gareth Bale is back into the starting XI and will be in the attacking trio along with Ronaldo and Jesè.
- James Rodriguez and Mateo Kovacic are competing for a place in the midfield with the columbian favourite.
- De Rossi, Ponce, Gyomber and Capradossi all miss the trip to Real Madrid this week due to injury.
- Seydou Keita could start along with Radja Nainggolan in the middle of the pitch, with Miralem Pjanic moved in a more advanced position.
- Edin Dzeko may also lead the attack for the Italian side.
- After the 0-2 win in Rome, spanish side are strong favourite to progress to the next stage. At the Bernabeu, Real have been in a good form under Zidane, though a 1-0 home defeat to rivals Atletico Madrid was heavy.
- Roma's shape has improved a lot since Luciano Spalletti took charge, but they face a great team and the 1st leg score does not help. The Serie A side will hope to make a decent performance in Madrid than they managed on their only other trip to Spain this season, where they were annihilated 6-1 by Barcelona on last November.
- Considering Real's recent home form, a comfortable win is expectable.
HOME WIN (1.50, 10Bet)
OVER 2.5 (1.80, 10Bet)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 4-1
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.