Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Wolfsburg-Gent. German team are favourite to pass the round after the 2-3 win in Belgium.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER HERE AND GET 20/1 ON REAL MADRID, WOLFSBURG AND
PSG ALL TO WIN!
MAX BET £10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
WOLFSBURG - GENT
- Nicklas Bendtner and Diego Benaglio are both doubts for the home side, and seems they are unlikely to be in the Starting XI.
- Naldo, Bas Dost, Sebastian Jung and Paul Seguin are all injured.
- Dieter Hecking could name the lineups that secured victory on Saturday vs Borussia M'gladbach, and then Julian Draxler would lead the attack for the hosts.
- Wolfsburg obtained an unexpected 3-2 win over Gent in the first leg and hold a very big advantage of the Tuesday's clash. German team's home form has not been impressive, however, with just two wins from their last five matches.
- Gent came close to draw an inspired comeback in the 1st leg which could gave them a tiny chance of progressing to the next round of the competition. Anyway The Belgian side have lost four of their last five official away matches.
- We expect Wolfsburg to secure their place in the next round of the Champions League.
HOME WIN (1.55, 888Sport)
OVER 1.5 (1.32, 888Sport)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 3-1
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.