Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Chelsea-PSG. The 1st leg clash ended with a 2-1 win for PSG, after a very fought match.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER HERE AND GET 8/1 ON CHELSEA TO BEAT PSG
MAX BET £10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
CHELSEA - PSG
- Nemanja Matic is back from suspension, but Falcao and Zouma are still out.
- Cesc Fabregas and Diego Costa rested in the weekend and did not take part to the match drawn with Stoke and will return to the starting XI here.
- Still unavailable Aurier, but Laurent Blanc will rely on the services of his strongest players who have rested in the 0-0 draw against Montpellier at the weekend.
- Marco Verratti and Blaise Matuidi were considered fit enough to travel with the squad and both could be in the starting lineup.
- Edinson Cavani may sit on the bench and then the starting trio will be composed by Ibra, Lucas Moura and Di Maria.
- Paris Saint-Germain have started to relax a bit in the league and Chelsea could take advantage and spring a surprise here.
- PSG are still 23 points above the second in the league but their performances have clearly dropped lately.
- Chelsea, instead, are unbeaten in the league under Guus Hiddink and their only defeat occurred in Paris, two weeks ago.
- It is going to be another battle as seen in the 1st leg in France, but at the same time lots of good pieces of skill should not be missing.
HOME WIN (2.80, 10Bet)
CHELSEA DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.80, 10Bet)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 2-1
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.