Champions League Quarterfinals, 1st leg. Betting tips and preview for PSG-Manchester City.
PSG - MANCHESTER CITY
- Marco Verratti and Javier Pastore are expected to miss out on the visit of Manchester City because of injury, while Serge Aurier is still being integrated back into the first-team.
- Edinson Cavani may still miss out at the expense of Lucas. Adrien Rabiot should replace Verratti in central midfield.
- Kevin de Bruyne made a stunning return to first-team action at the weekend after more than two months out injured, although Manuel Pellegrini insists he isn't guaranteed to start in Paris.
- Samir Nasri is also back available after coming off the bench in their 4-0 win over Bournemouth on Saturday after nearly six months out injured, but he was axed from City's Champions League squad at the start of the year.
- Yaya Toure missed the win against Bournemouth and will still be sidelined for Wednesday's match, which may actually benefit City in the quest for balance against the Ligue 1 champions.
- Raheem Sterling and Vincent Kompany join the Ivorian on the sidelines for Wednesday's fixture. Joe Hart has returned to training but it remains to be seen whether he is fit enough to return between the sticks. Fabian Delph is also back in full training.
- Manchester City are in the quarter finals of the Champions League for the first time. Manuel Pellegrini's men put an end to their dip in form with a thumping 4-0 win over Bournemouth at the weekend, which could prove a timely boost ahead of their trip to Paris on Wednesday.
- Paris Saint-Germain's form has also been patchy since they were crowned Ligue 1 champions for the fourth year in a row. They did, however, thrash Nice at the weekend and are firm favourites ahead of Wednesday's clash. Laurent Blanc's side have only lost one of their last 19 home matches in the Champions League since they returned to UEFA's premiere competition in 2012. They have only kept six clean sheets in that time, although three of those have come in their last four matches at the Parc des Princes.
HOME WIN (2.10, 5 Dimes)
UNDER 2.5 (1.60, 5 Dimes)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 2-0
5 Dimes has reduced juice on every sport you would want to bet on.
Click here to read the review
5 DIMES IS U.S. PLAYERS FRIENDLY
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.