Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Manchester City-Dynamo Kyiv. The 1st leg clash in Ukraine ended with a 3-1 win for the English side.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HOME TEAM ACCA
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER HERE AND GET 12/1 ON THE FOUR HOME TEAMS ALL
MAX BET £/€ 10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
MANCHESTER CITY - DYNAMO KYIV
- Manuel Pellegrini can not count on the injured trio Samir Nasri, Kevin De Bruyne and Fabian Delph here.
- The coach could bring Raheem Sterling into the starting lineup in place of Wilfried Bony from the side that obtained a 0-0 draw with Norwich on Saturday.
- Aleksandar Kolarov and Pablo Zabaleta may also both start.
- Vitorino Antunes is back from suspension and can be expected to come into the side at left-back.
- Mykola Morozyuk is unavailable due to a knee problem for Dynamo Kyiv.
- Sergiy Rebrov is sweating on the fitness of Andriy Yarmolenko, Oleksandr Rybka and Sergiy Sydorchuk, though the former could start.
- Manchester City got away from Ukraine with a 3-1 win in the first leg clash between these 2 sides last month and hold a big advantage over Dynamo. Since their last meeting, City has lost ground in the Premier League title race.
- Dynamo Kyiv have secured back-to-back league wins after the winter break and despite their first leg defeat, come into this 2nd leg with confidence. The last time these two teams met at the Etihad, however, City had the best.
- The hosts should get their place in the Quarterfinals with a win here.
HOME WIN (1.45, 10Bet)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 2-0
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION HERE