Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Atletico Madrid - PSV. The 1st leg ended with a 0-0- draw.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT PADDY POWER HERE AND GET 12/1 ON THE FOUR HOME TEAMS
ALL TO WIN!
MAX BET £/€ 10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
ATLETICO MADRID - PSV
- Atletico Madrid will be without injured duo Tiago and Stefan Savic for the return leg of their Champions League last 16 tie against PSV.
- Fernando Torres has been tipped to start alongside Antoine Griezmann by the Spanish press.
- Yannick Carrasco could start on the left hand side of the midfield with Koke being deployed at the heart of their midfield once more. Augusto Fernandez is also an option in midfield.
- PSV will make the trip to Madrid boosted by the return of star striker Luuk de Jong, who missed the first leg through suspension. He will come straight back into the starting XI. They will, however, be missing Gaston Pereiro, who was sent off in the first leg.
- Jorrit Hendrix and Marko Van Ginkel are vying for one position in the middle three.
- Atletico Madrid are clear favourites on paper but there will be some nerves in the stadium after falling to a disappointing 0-0 draw in the first-leg in Eindhoven.
- Diego Simeone's side are, however, in fantastic form at the moment and they should have enough to overcome whatever PSV can throw at them.
- PSV will benefit from Luuk de Jong's aerial presence that they missed in the first-leg, but they are expected to come up short in Madrid on Tuesday.
HOME WIN (1.32, 5 Dimes)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 2-0
5 Dimes has reduced juice on every sport you would want to bet on.
Click here to read the review
5 DIMES IS U.S. PLAYERS FRIENDLY
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.