Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Barcelona-Arsenal. The 1st leg ened with a 0-2 win for the spanish side at the Emirates Stadium.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HOME TEAM ACCA
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT BETFAIR HERE AND GET 3/1 ON BARCELONA TO QUALIFY VS
MAX BET £/€ 10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
BARCELONA - ARSENAL
- Gerard Pique is banned and then Jeremy Mathieu and Thomas Vermaelen are fighting for a place in the Starting XI although the latter may miss out against his former club.
- Mohamed Elneny should partner Francis Coquelin since Cazorla and Elneny are injured.
- Alexis Sanchez will return to the Camp Nou for the first time since swapping Barcelona for Arsenal in 2014.
- Danny Welbeck, Joel Campbell and Theo Walcott are all vying for a spot on the right side.
- David Ospina will continue between the sticks with Petr Cech out injured.
- Barcelona have secured their pass to the quarter-finals after winning 2-0 away to Arsenal in the first-leg.
- Arsenal are in a real crysys at the moment and they could soon find their season is over. English side were dumped out of the FA Cup quarter-finals on Sunday and they are 8 points below league leaders Leicester. Defeat to Watford also resigned Arsenal to three straight defeats at home for the first time in 14 years.
- Arsenal have only won four of their last 12 away matches in all competitions, whereas Barcelona are unbeaten in their last 37 competitive outings. This has all the makings of being a slow and painful exit for Arsenal.
HOME WIN (1.25, 10Bet)
HOME WIN + OVER 2.5 (1.55, 10Bet)
HOME WIN HANDICAP (0:1) (1.80, 10Bet)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 3-1
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION HERE