Champions League Round of 16, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview of Bayern Munich-Juventus. The 1st leg was a 2-2 draw in the Juventus Stadium.
OFFER OF THE DAY
NEW CUSTOMERS EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
SIGN UP AT BETFAIR HERE AND GET 3/1 ON BARCELONA TO QUALIFY
MAX BET £/€ 10
MONEY BACK IF YOU LOSE
BAYERN MUNICH - JUVENTUS
- Javi Martinez is closing in on a return to fitness for Bayern, though is unlikely to feature for the German side here, while Arjen Robben missed the 5-0 win over Werder Bremen with a cold and is a doubt.
- Pep Guardiola is without injured duo Jerome Boateng and Holger Badstuber, with Joshua Kimmich expected to partner Mehdi Benatia at the heart of the defence.
- Arturo Vidal and Douglas Costa didn't feature against at the weekend ahead of the welcome of Juventus, while Robert Lewandowski should return to the starting XI.
- Giorgio Chiellini misses out with a calf problem and Claudio Marchisio has also been ruled out for the trip, meaning Stefano Sturaro should deputise in his absence.
- Martin Caceres is still sidelined with an Achilles injury, though his unavailability was unlikely to affect Max Allegri's selection anyway, while Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic are also out.
- The Italian may revert to a four-man defence, with Daniele Rugani dropping out of the side, but Stephan Lichtsteiner, Patrice Evra and Paul Pogba should all start.
- Bayern sacrificed a two-goal lead in Turin in the first leg, though are still favourites to progress having bagged two away goals. The German side have won all but one of their 17 home competitive games this season and are rightly favourites to progress to the next round of the Champions League.
- Juventus, though, will make things difficult for Bayern having forced their way back into contention for a place in the quarter final of Europe's elite competition. The Old Lady has lost just one of her last nine away games over 90 minutes, but they face an uphill struggle if they are to secure a spot in the next round of the competition at Bayern's expense.
- Bayern should progress, but Juventus won't give up without a fight.
HOME WIN (1.45, 5 Dimes)
OVER 1.5 (1.30, 5 Dimes)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 3-1
5 Dimes has reduced juice on every sport you would want to bet on.
Click here to read the review
5 DIMES IS U.S. PLAYERS FRIENDLY
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR FREE BETS SELECTION FROM THE BEST SPORTSBETTING WEBSITES CLICKING HERE.