Champions League Quarterfinals, 1st leg. Betting tips and preview of Barcelona-Atletico Madrid.
BARCELONA - ATLETICO MADRID
- Gerard Pique is back after having missed the second leg of their last 16 clash with Arsenal.
- Adriano and Jeremy Mathieu are both still injured and will not take part to the match.
- Atletico Madrid will be without Tiago while Gimenez is still a doubt. Luckily Simeone can count on Diego Godin who has been considered fit after injurying his hamstring against PSV in the previous round.
- Fernando Torres will be in the Starting XI alongside Antoine Griezmann at the Camp Nou.
- Barcelona will be looking to overcome the mental setback of defeat to Real Madrid at the weekend. That was their first loss in all competitions since October and the first defeat at Camp Nou since February 2015. The Clasico on Saturday didn't actually have so much importance on the title race and the Barcelona players were probably already thinking at this fixture vs Atletico Madrid, which is more important. Last Barcelona's defeat in Champions League occurred in May 2013 and they have a great recent record against Atletico.
- Atletico Madrid cut the gap to Barcelona to six points in La Liga at the weekend with a stunning 5-1 victory over Real Betis at the weekend, althought they have not scored a goal in Champions League for 245 minutes.
- Barcelona have won each of their last six matches against Atletico and are obviously favourites in sight of the first-leg here.
HOME WIN (1.50, 5 Dimes)
OVER 1.5 (1.30, 5 Dimes)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 2-1
5 Dimes has reduced juice on every sport you would want to bet on.
Click here to read the review
5 DIMES IS U.S. PLAYERS FRIENDLY
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION HERE