Champions League Quarterfinals, 1st Leg. Betting tips and preview for Bayern Munich-Benfica.
BAYERN MUNICH - BENFICA
- Pep Guardiola is without Jerome Boateng and Holger Badstuber both injured but seems that Javi Martinez is available at could start.
- Other doubts for the Bavarian side are Robben and Benatia.
- Douglas Costa and Vidal could come into the starting XI.
- Jardel returns from suspension and will come back at the heart of the defence.
- However, the Portuguese team can not count on Lisandro Lopez, Nuno Santos, Luisao and Julio Cesar all injured.
- Coach Vitoria could set his side up in a 4-2-3-1 formation, with Kostas Mitroglu as striker.
- Bayern are unbeaten in their last five competitive matches, winning four. The confidence in welcoming Benfica is really high. Moreover, The German side have won their last three competitive meetings with Benfica and have in fact gone on to reach the final of the competition on each occasion.
- The Portuguese side meanwhile come to this match after 8 wins in a row.Benfica are currently on a 15-match unbeaten run on their travels, but this is expected to end here since Bayern in Alliance Arena is too much for Benfica.
- Benfica will hope to score an away goal, but Bayern should secure a comfortable win.
HOME WIN (1.25, 10Bet)
HOME WIN + OVER 2.5 (1.65, 10Bet)
HOME WIN HANDICAP (0:1) (1.80, 10Bet)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 4-1
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION HERE