Champions League Quarterfinals, 1st leg. Betting tips and preview for PSG-Manchester City.
PSG - MANCHESTER CITY
- Pastore and Verratti are injured and both miss out the visit of Manchester City.
- Lucas should be in the Starting XI with Cavani on the bench. Adrien Rabiot should replace Verratti in the midfield.
- Kevin de Bruyne made an amazing return to first-team in the weekend after more than two months out injured, but seems he will not start in Paris.
- Yaya Toure will still be sidelined for Wednesday's match after having missed last Premier League round.
- Also Kompany and Sterling will not be part of the match, while Joe Hart is still a doubt but should be between the sticks.
- Manchester City are in the quarter finals of the Champions League for the first time.
- Paris Saint-Germain's form has been discontinous since they were crowned Ligue 1 champions for the 4th year in a row.
- Laurent Blanc's side have only lost one of their last 19 home matches in the Champions League. They have only kept six clean sheets in that time, although three of those have come in their last four matches at the Parc des Princes.
HOME WIN (1.75, BetVictor)
OVER 2.5 (1.80, BetVictor)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 3-1
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION