Champions League Quarterfinals, 1st leg. Betting tips and preview for Wolfsburg-Real Madrid.
WOLFSBURG - REAL MADRID
- Naldo is a doubt since he is still recovering from a dislocated shoulder, while Sebastian Jung will be injured till the end of the season.
- Bas Dost is another doubt but isn't expected to feature in the first leg and then the striker will be Max Kruse.
- Luis Gustavo sat on the bench in the last Bundesliga round and will be in the Starting line up vs Real Madrid.
- Isco and James Rodriguez could sit again on the bench as happened on Saturday in "El Clasico" vs Barcelona.
- Coach Zidane could line up the same XI which defeated Barcelona in Camp Nou.
- Raphael Varane isthe only player unavailable and has not travelled with the squad.
- It is the sixth year in a row in the Champions League Quarterfinals for Real Madrid and have done so in the current season by keeping seven clean sheets from their eight European matches. Indeed, Keylor Navas has never conceded a goal from his previous 8 appearances (720 minutes).
- Wolfsburg defeated Gent in the last round but are not expected to defeat Real Madrid over two matches. The German side are putting all their efforts on success in the Champions League after a dreadful league campaign, but seems they have really few chances to reach the Semifinals. Wolfsburg haven't won any of their last three and look to be suffering without Naldo at the centre of the defense.
- Madrid have won all four of their most recent two-legged ties with German sides, scoring 22 goals in the process. Zidane's side have only kept one clean sheet in their last 10 away matches in all competitions, which does give Wolfsburg some hope.
AWAY WIN (1.75, BetVictor)
REAL MADRID DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.55, BetVictor)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 0-2
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION