Champions League Quarterfinals, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview for Manchester City - PSG.
MANCHESTER CITY - PSG
- Samir Nasri wasn't included in Manchester City's knockout stage Champions League and then will not feature here.
- Vincent Kompany is not quite fit enough to start while Nicolas Otamendi is a doubt with an ankle problem sustained in the weekend, but should be in the Starting XI. Raheem Sterling is unavailable due to injury.
- Chichi, Silva, Toure and Da Bruyne are all set to come into the starting XI.
- David Luiz and Blaise Matuidi are both suspended after the yellow cards received in the 1st Leg.
- Verratti and Pastore have both travelled with the squad, but are unlikely to start.
- Blanc could drop Angel Di Maria into midfield or Benjamin Stambouli if the PSG boss wish to solidify the midfield.
- Manchester City hold the advantage coming into the meeting with PSG, after the precious draw obtained in France. The Citizens' home form of late, however, has been discontinous with just two wins from their last six at the Etihad.
- A lot of PSG players rested in the last weekend but PSG won the same in Guingamp (0-2). In that match Kevin Trapp suffered a little injury and is still a doubt for the Champions League clash.
- This could be another entertaining match between two teams who tend to score with ease.
DRAW (3.60, BetVictor)
OVER 2.5 (1.62, BetVictor)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.55, BetVictor)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 2-2
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION