Champions League Quarterfinals, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview of Real Madrid-Wolfsburg.
REAL MADRID - WOLFSBURG
- Raphael Varane has returned to fitness following a calf problem, meaning Real Madrid come into this tie have no injury concerns for this one.
- Manager Zinedine Zidane rested a number of first regulars for the weekend's 4-0 thumping of Eibar, but is set to recall Gareth Bale, Karim Benzema, Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, Sergio Ramos and Keylor Navas to the starting XI.
- James Rodriguez is pushing for a start after an excellent showing in the win, but is expected to drop to the bench despite his goal.
- Sebastian Jung misses out for Wolfsburg, while Daniel Caligiuri will be assessed closer to kick off as the Bundesliga side aim to hold onto their two-goal advantage in Spain.
- Manager Dieter Hecking could name the same XI that secured victory in Germany last Wednesday, with Andre Schurrle spearheading the attack.
- That would mean Dante partners Naldo at centre-back despite the former's red card in the weekend's 1-1 draw with Mainz 05.
- Real Madrid come into the welcome of Wolfsburg on Tuesday night two goals down, but should be confident of overturning the defecit. While Los Blancos have been laborious on their travels of late, the Spanish side are an entirely different beast on home turf, winning all but one of the nine games Zinedine Zidane has managed at the Bernabeu, scoring 37 goals in that time.
- Wolfsburg have been relatively inconsistent on their travels of late, winning only two of their last nine games away from home, including a 3-0 defeat at Bayer Leverkusen at the beginning of the month. However, they have won back-to-back Champions League away games and could spring an upset if they approach the encounter with confidence.
- Nonetheless, Real Madrid have what it takes to progress. If they net an early goal, this should result on the home side progressing to the next round of the Champions League.
HOME WIN (1.20, BetVictor)
HOME WIN HANDICAP (0:1) (1.75, BetVictor)
OVER 2.5 (1.35, BetVictor)
CORRECT SCORE : 4-1
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION