Champions League Quarterfinals, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview of Benfica-Bayern Munich.
BENFICA - BAYERN MUNICH
- Jonas is suspended and without their striker Benfica's chances to reach the semifinals are very low. No player has scored more goals across Europe this season than Jonas (30).
- Nicolas Gaitan is a doubt who has played a direct hand in seven goals in the Champions League this season, missed training on Monday and isn't expected to be fit in time.
- The central backs will be Nilsson-Lindelof and Jardel, although Luisao is finally back from his long time injury, but the brazilian is probably not fit enough to start a very important match like this.
- Guedes, Luisao and Pizzi will incur a suspension with their next bookings.
- Pep Guardiola could stick with the same XI of the first leg.
- Juan Bernat, Jerome Boateng, Joshua Kimmich, Robert Lewandowski and Arturo Vidal are a booking away from a ban.
- Benfica made a great defensive performance in the 1st-leg after conceding a goal after just two minutes. The lack of an away goal is really a huge deficit and the absence of top goalscorer Jonas makes any chance of progress even harder.
- Bayern Munich haven't been impressive since it was confirmed Pep Guardiola will replace Manuel Pellegrini as Manchester City boss at the end of the season.
- The german side have faced Benfica on three different occassions in the Champions League and have progressed in each of those campaigns. Benfica have won 20 of their last 22 games in all competitions, but Bayern are unbeaten in their last 11 away matches in all competitions.
AWAY WIN (1.70, 10Bet)
BAYERN DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.45, 10Bet)
CORRECT SCORE : 0-2
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION