Champions League Quarterfinals, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview of Atletico Madrid-Barcelona.
ATLETICO MADRID - BARCELONA
- Atletico Madrid will be without the suspended Fernando Torres after he was sent off in the first leg leaving Diego Simeone with a tactical headache. Cholo could continue with his 4-3-3 formation that he has used in recent weeks but he may have to tinker with Antoine Griezmann's positioning.
- Gimenez is also a major doubt with Lucas Hernandez on standby to continue alongside Diego Godin.
- Oliver Torres will incur a ban with his next booking in the Champions League.
- Rafinha is unlikely to be fit to travel to Madrid after suffering a hamstring problem. Luis Suarez was rested in the defeat to Real Sociedad and will return to the starting XI here.
- Sergio Busquets and Javier Mascherano are a booking away from a ban.
- Lionel Messi has gone 362 minutes without scoring in all competitions, his worst run for Barcelona in five years.
- Barcelona have suffered a notable dip in performances and results in recent weeks. Their only win in their last four matches was their 2-1 win over Atletico Madrid in the first-leg. They come into this match having lost back-to-back league matches for the first time since November 2014.
- Atletico Madrid were in the driving seat in the first-leg back in the Camp Nou until Fernando Torres was sent off. The Spaniard has scored in each of his last three appearances but is suspended here.
- Barcelona have only managed to keep three clean sheets in their last 11 away matches, whereas Atletico have only failed to score at home on three occasions all season. Diego Simeone's side have scored 11 goals in their last four home matches but haven't had the best of times against Barcelona in recent encounters.
BARCELONA DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.75, 10Bet)
CORRECT SCORE : 1-2
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION