Champions League Semifinal, 1st leg. Betting tips and preview of Atletico Madrid-Bayern Munic which takes place in the Vicente Calderon Stadium on Wednesday 27th April.
ATLETICO MADRID - BAYERN MUNICH
- Diego Godin is out because of a hamstring complaint and will join Tiago on the sidelines for the welcome of Bayern.
- The central backs will be Gimenez and Lucas Hernandez
- Fernando Torres is back from suspension and is expected to line up alongside Antoine Griezmann in attack.
- Robben and Badstuber are the only injured player and will not take part to the Champions League clash against Atletico Madrid on Wednesday.
- Jerome Boateng is finally back in the first team after a three-month absence but he isn't expected to feature in the first leg.
- Alaba and Javi Martinez should compose the central backs duo.
- Atletico's great defence helped them reach the semi finals of the Champions League at Barcelona's expense, but Diego Godin is unavailable vs Bayern in the 1st Leg.
- The Bundesliga team is now favourite to win the Champions League and will look to take advantage of Godin's absence at the back. Pep Guardiola has a good tradition vs Atletico, having faced them 10 times as a manager, winning eight of those clashes.
- Atletico, though, will try to secure a positive result despite Godin's absence, with a low score draw on the cards.
ATLETICO DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.80, 10Bet)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.95, 10Bet)
CORRECT SCORE: 1-1 (8.00, 10Bet)
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION