Champions League Semifinal, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview of Bayern Munich-Atletico Madrid. The 1st leg saw spanish side prevail 1-0.
BAYERN MUNICH - ATLETICO MADRID
- Ribery is a doubt and probably will not be in the Starting XI.
- Robben and Badstuber are both unavailable with respective groin and ankle problems.
- Thomas Muller should start here and take the place of Vidal or Thiago Alcantara.
- Stefan Savic will start alongside Gimenez as central back as Simeone can not count on the injured Diego Godin.
- Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco is fit after missing the 1st leg and should find a place on the bench, while Tiago is still injured.
- Simeone could name the same lineup that won in Madrid last week.
- Bayern fell in Madrid last week and only obtained a 1-1 draw vs Borussia Monchengladbach at the weekend to put their Meisterschale celebrations on hold. The clash vs Monchengladbach was only the second time they've failed to win at Allianz Arena Stadium this season.
- Atletico won 1-0 over Rayo Vallecano and has kept pace with La Liga's title chasing trio. Spanish team has won its last 7 competitive matches and conceded just 1 goal in that time.
- Bayern will have to work hard to break down Atletico's solid defence and the possibilities to see Spanish side getting away Germany with a draw are not so low.
ATLETICO MADRID DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (2.65, Matchbook)
DRAW (3.80, Matchbook)
CORRECT SCORE: 0-0 (10.00, Matchbook)
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION