Champions League Semifinal, 2nd leg. Betting tips and preview of Real Madrid-Manchester City. The 1st leg in England was a 0-0 draw after an intense match.
REAL MADRID - MANCHESTER CITY
- Cristiano Ronaldo is finally fit after missing the 1st leg and is expected to be back into the starting XI.
- A doubt about the central forwarder since Benzema is still out and should be replaced by Lucas Vazquez or Borja Mayoral.
- Another doubt is Casemiro who has missed training the last two days and will need a pre match fitness test.
- Zinedine Zidane should set up his team with a 4-2-3-1 system.
- Yaya Toure has returned to training after he was injured in the 1st leg and he could deputise in the absence of David Silva.
- Manuel Pellegrini will turn to Raheem Sterling or persist with Jesus Navas in Madrid and this represents the main duobt for the Argentinian coach.
- A 0-0 draw was a a bad score for Manchester City in the home leg last week. True, Real have not scored an away goal but the main obstacle for Citizens is that Real Madrid are very strong at home. Indeed, Madrid haven't conceded a goal at Santiago Bernabeu in a Champions for 5 matches in a row.
- It is extremely important for Real Madrid to have Cristiano Ronaldo fit for this clash vs Manchester City. Ronaldo has scored 17 goals in the Champions League this season, only one less than City have scored so far and his absence in Real's last matches was really evident.
- Real Madrid have only failed to win 2 of their last 20 home matches in the Champions League and they have only failed to win 3 of their home matches all season. Another result different from the home win is very unlikely in our opinion.
HOME WIN (1.60, Matchbook)
HOME WIN HANDICAP (0:1) (2.45, Matchbook)
CORRECT SCORE: 2-0 (9.25, Matchbook)
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION