Europa League Final. Betting tips and preview of Liverpool-Sevilla which takes place on Wednesday 18th May 2016 in Basel.
LIVERPOOL - SEVILLA
- Mamadou Sakho is unavailable because of a suspension, and then Kolo Toure should head the defense along with Dejan Lovren.
- Jordan Henderson is back after his injury, though he is not set to start.
- Ings, Gomez, Origi and Rossiter all injured for the Reds.
LIVERPOOL: Mignolet; Clyne, Lovren, Touré, Moreno; Can, Milner; Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino; Sturridge.
- Two unavailable players for Unai Emery: Reyes and Krohn-Dehli, both injured.
SEVILLA: Soria; Mariano Ferreira, Rami, Carriço, Kolodziejczak (o Escudero); N’Zonzi, Krychowiak; Coke, Vitolo, Banega; Gameiro.
- Liverpool's Premier League form had a big dip in the last rounds with just one win in this partial, but their Europa League form remains solid. The Reds have lost just once in the whole competition this season and come into Wednesday's final with confidence high.
- Sevilla meanwhile struggled to the finish line in Spain, having lost their last 3 Liga matches. However, Unai Emery's side are experts when it comes to European competition, though having been designated the away team for the final, they will need to overcome their hoodoo on the road to land continental silverware this week.
- Sevilla has had an awful away trend in the current season: 0 wins on the road, and this could represent a big limit in sight of the Final vs Liverpool.
- This is a final that promises goals, yet Sevilla's poor form on the road suggests Liverpool could come away with the Europa League trophy on Wednesday night.
HOME WIN (2.50, Matchbook)
LIVERPOOL DOUBLE CHANCE + OVER 1.5 (1.85, Matchbook)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.80, Matchbook)
POSSIBLE SCORE: 3-2
Looking for a Free Bet on football? Click HERE
Recent and related articles
- Accumulator Bets and Systems: Weekend 14/15 May
- Stop using credit cards to make online transactions. Take a look at Skrill!
- Bet of the day: 15 May