Champions League Final: Betting tips and preview of Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid which takes place in Giuseppe Meazza Stadium in Milan.
REAL MADRID - ATLETICO MADRID
- The main news for the Blancos is that Cristiano Ronaldo is a doubt for the inal after a collision with Kiko Casilla on Tuesday during a training session and this would be a huge absence for Real Madrid.
- Raphael Varane is surely unavailable since the frenchman has a thigh injury. He is the only player certain to miss the final.
REAL MADRID: Navas; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo; Casemiro, Kroos, Modric; Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema.
- Tiago is back and made his 1st seasonal appearance on last Liga round following six months out injured. He isn't expected to feature in the final, however, indeed Diego Simeone should select the lineup that started against Celta.
- The only real doubt for Simeone is to decide whether pairing Gabi with Koke or Augusto Fernandez in the middle.
ATLETICO MADRID: Oblak; Juanfran, Savic, Godín, Filipe Luis; Saúl Niguez, Gabi, Carrasco (or Augusto Fernandez), Koke; Griezmann, F. Torres.
- Atletico Madrid seek revenge vs Real Madrid after the cruel defeat in the 2014 Champions League final. Diego Simeone's side have had to overcome PSV, Bayern Munich and Barcelona on their way to Milan showing to deserve the victory in every round.
- Real Madrid, meanwhile, have overcome Roma, Wolfsburg and Manchester City with a good dose of luck in each round and generally speaking they have never showed a clear superiority in their gamestyle till now. What we notice about Real Madrid, is their constant dependency on CR7, who is a doubt for the final.
- Since losing in extra-time in the Champions League final 2 years ago, Atletico are 10 games undefeated against their rivals. Even though Cristiano Ronaldo has scored as many goals in Europe this season than Atletico have managed as a team (both 16), this is going to be some test for Madrid and one that may prove too far for Zidane and his side.
ATLETICO MADRID TO WIN (3.15, 888Sport)
ATLETICO MADRID TO WIN THE TROPHY (2.10, 888Sport)
OVER 7.5 CARDS (2.00, 888Sport)
CORRECT SCORE: 0-1 (8.00, 888Sport)
Champions League Final Promo: Get 8/1 on Real or 12/1 on Atletico Madrid to win the trophy. New Customers Only. Claim
LOOKING FOR A FREE BET ON SPORTS? TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SELECTION