Euro2016: Betting tips and previews of Austria-Hungary and Portugal-Iceland scheduled on Tuesday 14 June.
- Austria have been relatively inconsistent since securing a place at Euro 2016. They have lost three and won two of their last five outings and need an improved performance if they are to kick off their European Championship campaign with a win. They, though, went through qualifying unbeaten, dropping points just once, so have what it takes to claim a big three points.
- Hungary, meanwhile, have failed to win their last three fixtures and lost their final friendly game ahead of the competition to Germany. They are considered one of the weaker teams of the tournament and come into the competition as underdogs to progress.
- Austria are favourites for the win here and should secure victory on Tuesday evening.
AUSTRIA TO WIN (1.70, 888Sport)
AUSTRIA TO WIN HANDICAP (0:1) (3.50, 888Sport)
OVER 1.5 (1.30, 888Sport)
CORRECT SCORE: 2 - 0 (8.00, 888Sport)
- Portugal will be strong favourites to beat Iceland but the Scandinavians have a very organised set up and great togetherness under Lars Lagerback and will be confident of an upset having produced many in qualifying.
- Fernando Santos' men underwhelmed en route to the finals and struggle to really dominate matches and break teams down, with all seven of their victories in qualifying coming by a single goal margin.
- All told the Portuguese should have too much quality going forwards, with Cristiano Ronaldo hoping to get off to a strong start and potentially proving to be the match winner.
PORTUGAL TO WIN (2.60, bwin)
PORTUGAL DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.50, bwin)
CORRECT SCORE: 1 - 0 (7.00, bwin)