Euro2016: Betting tips and previews of Spain-Czech Republic, Ireland-Sweden and Belgium-Italy scheduled on Monday 13 June.
Spain won the latest 2 editions of European Championships and still have a great team as showed in the qualifying stage where they won the Group C.
Spain is the favourite and we expect to see them having the control of the match, making a lot of ball possession and taking advantages of the frequent incursions of the lateral backs, while Czech Rep. will be on the defensive and trying to counterattack.
CZECH REPUBLIC: Cech, Kaderabek, Sivok, Kadlec, Limbersky, Darida, Plasil, Dockal, Rosicky, Krejci, Necid.
SPAIN TO WIN (1.50, 888Sport)
OVER 1.5 (1.30, 888Sport)
CORRECT SCORE: 2 - 0 (8.00, 888Sport)
- Ireland failed to win any of two three warm-up matches, which concluded with a 2-1 defeat to Belarus. Preperations have been far from ideal and they will need to get a positive result from this match to have any real chance of progressing out of the group.
- The same is true for Sweden. This game will have been earmarked as a must win for both teams. Sweden recorded one win from two friendlies but that was a comprehensive 3-0 win over Wales last time out. Zlatan Ibrahimovic needs to fire for the Swede's to get through, especially against the Irish.
- Sweden have won five of the nine meetings between these two nations and triumphed the last time these two sides met, which was a 2-1 win in 2013. A repeat scoreline is on the cards.
SWEDEN: Isaksson, Lustig, Johansson, Granqvist, Olsson, Larsson, Lewicki, Källström, Forsberg, Ibrahimović, Berg.
SWEDEN TO WIN (2.60, bwin)
SWEDEN DOUBLE CHANCE (1.45, bwin)
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE (1.80, bwin)
CORRECT SCORE: 1 - 2 (12.00, bwin)
- Belgium are one of the favourites for the final of this European Championship, but their squad has a big number of injuries especially in the defense where the captain Kompany is out.The Red Devils have won 7 of their last 9 matches played.
- Italy's form has been not that great lately, with only 2 wins in their last 6 matches, which came against two mediocre opponents: Scotland and Finland.
- Italy has already lost vs Belgium on last November (3-1 in Bruxelles).
- Italy's squad has also been hit by injuries, especially in the midfield (Marchisio, Verratti and Montolivo). Their best trait is surely the super solid defense (which is Juventus' one) but their offensive phase is nothing big.
- Coach Antonio Conte is a great motivator, and our sensation is that Italy will make a good performance here. Italy, paradoxally, play better when the opponent is a strong and organized team, because in these cases they stay on the defensive, pressing a lot and hitting with counterattacks, instead, when the opponent is weak, they struggle a lot in creating shoot attempts as seen vs Scotland on last week.
BELGIUM: Courtois, Alderweireld, Denayer, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Nainggolan, Witsel, Fellaini (Mertens), De Bruyne, Hazard, Lukaku.
ITALY: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Candreva, Florenzi, De Rossi, Giaccherini, Darmian, Pellé, Éder.
ITALY DOUBLE CHANCE (1.60, Sporting Bet)
DRAW (3.40, Sporting Bet)
UNDER 2.5 (1.65, Sporting Bet)
CORRECT SCORE: 1 - 1 (7.00, Sporting Bet)