Euro2016: Betting tips and previews of Russia-Slovakia, Romania-Switzerland and France-Albania scheduled on Tuesday 15 June.
- Russia obtained a precious point from their encounter with England on Saturday. They have, however, only won 3 of their previous 8 clashes with Slovakia, although they have won the last 2.
- Russia did not show a good attacking organization vs England and their goal only came at 92' after a lucky dead ball situation. Slovakia, instead, made a decent offensive performance vs Wales, ruined by some decisive defensive mistakes.
- Slovakia need points to have any real chance of progressing out of the group. They haven't beaten the Russian's since 2010 but we are confident Slovakia have good chances to get a positive result here looking at Russian overall poor performance against England in the first match.
SLOVAKIA DOUBLE CHANCE (1.65, 888Sport)
UNDER 1.5 1st HALF (1.35, 888Sport)
CORRECT SCORE: 0 - 1 (8.00, 888Sport)
- France needed a great Dimitri Payet winner to beat Romania in the first match of Euro 2016. Romania came into the championship with the best defensive record from qualifying with only two goals conceded in 10 matches.
- Switzerland started the competition with a 1-0 win over Albania and they will be confident of extending their positive record when they meet Romania. Switzerland, indeed, edge the 12 previous clashes, winning 5 of them.
- Switzerland is more skilled than Romania, and as seen vs Albania, they have a good offensive phase. We expect to see Switzerland to win, probably after a match poor of goals.
SWITZERLAND TO WIN (2.40, bwin)
SWITZERLAND DOUBLE CHANCE + UNDER 3.5 (1.65, bwin)
CORRECT SCORE: 0 - 1 (8.00, bwin)
- France kicked off Euro 2016 with an unconvincing 2-1 win over Romania. Huge improvements are needed by Didier Deschamps' team if they are go all the way in the tournament and a game against group minnows Albania should prove the perfect recipe to improve their general play.
- A red card midway through the first half of Albania's opener against Switzerland effectively sealed defeat for the lowest ranked team at Euro 2016. Things get even harder as they face the hosts on Wednesday and nothing is expected from Gianni De Biasi's men even if France weren't convincing in their group opener.
- Albania did record a 1-0 win over France in a friendly when the two sides last met in 2015 but that was against an experimental France side and it's not worth reading too much into that result.
FRANCE TO WIN HANDICAP (0:1) (1.90, Sporting Bet)
FRANCE TO WIN + CLEAN SHEET (1.80, Sporting Bet)
CORRECT SCORE: 2 - 0 (9.00, Sporting Bet)