Euro2016: Betting tips and previews of Italy-Sweden, Czech Republic-Croatia and Spain-Turkey scheduled on Friday 17 June.
- Italy obtained a stunning 2-0 win over Belgium on Monday night. We suggested to give trust to The Azzurri here at GamblersOnly. The real point of strenght of italian team is probably on the bench: Coach Antonio Conte has given a big contribute to the team. Players run for 90', the defense has found a great solidity and generally speaking the squad is not bad, probably there is the lack of a top player, but the average skills are still good.
- The Italian team are unbeaten in their last 5 meetings with Sweden, though 4 of these matches were friendlies.
- Sweden struggled a lot in the 1-1 draw with Republic of Ireland. They have won only 2 of their last 6 outings, though only one of those resulted in defeat, but they need to put in a much-improved performance against Italy.
- In our opinion Italy is stronger than Sweden and will get the 3 points here as Sweden is too much Ibradependent, while Italy showed a good coral game vs Belgium.
ITALY TO WIN (1.83, 888Sport)
CORRECT SCORE: 2 - 0 (10.00, 888Sport)
- Czech Republic lost 1-0 to Spain in their Euro 2016 opener and they can not to lose again here. Unfortunately, their opponent is the fearsome Croatia, one of the teams which showed the best football during the matchday 1.
- With Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic in the side, Croatia have one of the best midfield double acts in the competition and are fancied by some as the serious dark horses to go all the way. These two nations have only met on 2 occasions but Croatia won both of those, including a 4-2 win last time they faced in 2011. Croatia look set to make it two wins from two here and set up a huge final group game against Spain to decide who finishes top of Group D.
CROATIA TO WIN (1.95, bwin)
CROATIA DOUBLE CHANCE (1.25, bwin)
CORRECT SCORE: 0 - 2 (10.00, bwin)
- Spain struggled in finding the winning goal vs Czech Republic, but they deserved the win. Now, Having secured all three points, they should be more relaxed coming into the clash with Turkey.
- Also Turkey fell to a 1-0 loss vs Croatia in the matchday 1 on last Sunday and need a positive result to improve their chances of a place in the KO round. Turkey, though, have lost their previous two competitive meetings with Spain.
- Spain come into the meeting as favourites and should get a comfortable win in Friday's evening match.
SPAIN TO WIN (1.50, Sporting Bet)
CORRECT SCORE: 2 - 0 (10.00, Sporting Bet)